Effective date: April 1, 2017
Welcome to Lumn.io ("Lumn.io," "we," "us" or "our"). Lumn.io provides a way for you to share media through our content-sharing platform.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide us directly
- Your username, password, and email address when you register for a Lumn.io account.
- User Content (e.g., photos, commments, and other materials) that your share/post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Lumn.io
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies
Log file information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
2. How we use your information
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
3. Personal Data Protection
Lumn.io neither requires nor requests personally-identifiable information about therefore if you choose to remain anonymous Lumn.io will not disclose to any third party any personally identifiable information about you.
The only exceptions are:
- If we receive a subpoena or other legal process requiring us to dislose whatever information we may have about you, we may have no choice but to do so.
4. How to contact us