- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Lumn.io users.
- You may not use the Lumn.io service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Lumn.io service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Lumn.io or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Lumn.io.
- You must not access Lumn.io's private API by any other means other than the Lumn.io application itself.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Lumn.io members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Lumn.io, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Lumn.io account. While Lumn.io prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Lumn.io cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Lumn.io service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Lumn.io service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Lumn.io
By uploading a file or other content or by making a comment, you represent and warrant to us that:
- Doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights;
- You created the file or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights to upload the material consistent with these terms.
With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant Lumn.io a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content. To the extent that you delete any such file or content from the public portions of our site, the license you grant to Lumn.io pursuant to the preceding sentence will automatically terminate, but will not be revoked with respect to any file or content Lumn.io has already copied and sublicensed or designated for sublicense. Also, of course, anything you post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it.
Notices of Claimed Copyright Infringement (or other types of infringement)
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") agent by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. IMPORTANT: you must have a registered copyright for the work, or at least have filed with the Copyright Office (http://www.copyright.gov/eco/) an application to register a copyright for the work. DMCA notifications based on unregistered works are not valid.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
Because all DMCA notifications must be based on a work for which the copyright is registered with the Copyright Office (or for which registration has been applied for), and because a high percentage of DMCA takedown notices are not valid, it will speed our investigation of your DMCA notice if you attach to it a copy of your copyright registration, or registration application, for the work.
Our agent to receive such notifications of claimed infringement is Mark Meister.
Use the same procedure for any claimed trademark violations or other infringements. If we receive a DMCA takedown demand for material you posted that we believe constitutes fair use, we will attempt to notify you if we have your contact info; otherwise we are under no obligation to notify you regarding the removal. We reserve the right to refuse to remove any material that in our view constitutes fair use. If we identify you as a "repeat infringer," we will block or remove your images and terminate any accounts you have with us. (If we notify you of a DMCA removal and you respond with a legitimate counter-notice, that won't count toward being a repeat infringer.) Keep in mind that we reserve the right to remove any content at any time whether or not it infringes or violates any of our policies.